Sunday, October 27, 2013

Farmers Market at the Mobile County Fair



















After living in Mobile for 9 years we finally decided to take in the Mobile County Fair.  We spent the afternoon walking around taking in the sites and people watching.  I was amazed at the size of the carnival.  I tried to talk my hubby into letting me ride on one of the big rides but no go.  He was convinced I would do myself in.  He said I would have to come back with "the girls" because he couldn't watch me on those wild and crazy rides.  We also enjoyed seeing the animals, especially the mama pig and piglets.  I was also able to get a picture of one of  our Azalea Trail Maids.  Even got to see a dinosaur or two.













3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you started one....I really like what you are doing and I will add you to my blog roll right now...BTW, that purse is fabulous! Please stay in touch!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, as you can see it has been a log time since I have posted and needless to say I had not even read the responses on any of my posts. Thank you for all your kind responses. I have enjoyed reading them. I really enjoy seeing yours as you post them along with the Style Crone, Advanced Style and Tamera Beasley. Those are my favorites and I am always looking for inspiration. Maybe now that I am not trying to reach in so many directions I can concentrate on my blogging a little more. Thanks again for your kind words and I look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  2. You and your blog are beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words and for alerting me of your creative endeavor.

    ReplyDelete